Call for Cases
Do you have a challenging or unique case? This is your opportunity to provide a real-life case during this year’s meeting, at the Thieves’ Market session. We are seeking fascinating cases with high educational value. This fun session will highlight four cases and will be discussed by three leading experts in the field of urogynecology.
Case Submission Guidelines
- Case must be unique/challenging
- Each case should have a brief introduction
- Format can be text-based, videos (max. duration 3 minute), images, etc.
- (no patient protected health information should be included)
- You must attend the 2018 PFD week to be eligible
To submit, please visit https://augs.confex.com/augs/2018/thieves/cfp.cgi.
Submission Deadline: June 22, 2018. 6:00 PM, ET
Review and Presentation
Submissions will be reviewed by the 2018 PFD Week Planning Committee
Cases selected will be presented at the Thieves’ Market session on Friday, October 12
Four cases will be selected.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.