The deadline for e-Poster submission is Wednesday, September 12, 2018.
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2007 or newer, and set the dimensions of your poster to: 140 cm (55 in) width x 73 cm (28.5 in) height, in landscape orientation.
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Make sure you include the title, authors of the abstract and all authors’ financial disclosures.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- The monitors are full high definition and therefore the letters on-screen look nice and smooth. It’s generally advised though, that for electronic posters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
Before submitting, save your poster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your poster as a PDF file from the "File > Save as" menu or through the "File > Print > as .PDF" option.
Questions: If you have questions, please e-mail, please contact Nicole Cranston at firstname.lastname@example.org.